It’s quality has nothing to envy the most expensive SLS machines currently on the market. The new VIT SLS 3D Printer will revolutionize your business.
The VIT SLS 3D Printer is a Natural Robotics project born in 2014 from Hector Esteller’s passion for electronics, computing and mechanical engineering and his deep experience in the industrial sector.
Natural Robotics team is made of multidisciplinary professionals, partners and startup enthusiasts from the fields of electronics, telecommunications engineering, IoT (Internet of Things), computing, product design and professional makers.
MECHANICAL, ELECTRONICS AND SOFTWARE ENGINEERS
Since 2014, the project, with 6 prototypes built by mechanical, electronics and software engineers has been improved due to an innovative vision focused on delivering low-cost Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology to diverse sectors of the industry.
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS AT COMPETITIVE PRICES
Since its founding, the company’s philosophy has been to deliver pioneer, avant-garde and highest quality standards products at a competitive price. Optimal for both large and small companies, universities and professional sectors such as design and industrial engineering, naval, automotive, architecture, jewellery, robotics, medicine (prosthetics), among others.
- Printing Volume: 250 x 250 x 300mm / 9.8 x 9.8 x 11.8 inches
- Laser tech: CO2 40W allowing diverse materials (eg. polyamide)
- Open material: Powder PA tested. Other PA through Natural robotics advise
- Printing colors: White (and others)
- Printing Speed: 20mm/h / 0.8 inches/h
- Connectivity: USB, Wifi and Ethernet
- Interface: 7 inches touchscreen display
- Autonomous Printing: No PC/Computer connection required
- Software: Under construction during Kickstarter campaign
- Dimensions: 800 x 600 x 950mm / 31 x 23.5 x 37.4 inches
Retail price: 11.000€ / 12,900 USD
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news, updates and exclusive offers.
- Address: Carrer de Galileu, 243 08028 Barcelona
- Phone: (+34) 930 160 822
- Email: email@example.com
Note: Request an appointment in advance to give you the best attention. Send us an email specifying the day and time you would like to visit us and we will respond as soon as possible.